APPLIED WAREHOUSES COOKIE SETTINGS
Cookie Privacy Notice
As Chrisma (shall be referred to as “ Chrisma ” or “Company”), we benefit from certain technologies such as cookies, pixels, gifs etc. (“cookies”) in order to enhance your experience during your visits to our web sites (“Site”).
The use of such technologies is carried out in accordance with the legislation we subject to, especially with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data numbered 6698 (“Law”).
The purpose of this Cookie Notice is to inform you on the processing of the personal data used during the operation of the Site. In this Cookie Notice, we wish to explain which cookies are used for which purposes on our Site and how you may control such cookies.
As a result of your visit to our website, your personal data is collected via cookies on the basis of the condition regarding the legitimate interest of our Company. Marketing and advertising activities that are performed through targeting and profiling are carried out, provided that you have given an explicit consent. The collected personal data may also be processed for the purposes specified in this Cookie Notice within the scope of the conditions and purposes for processing of personal data specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law.
To Whom and for Which Purposes The Personal Data Can Be Transferred
As Company, we may share your personal data within the scope of the Cookie Notice limited to the realization of above-mentioned purposes and in accordance with the legislation to […], our suppliers, legally authorized public institutions and private persons.
Which Cookies Are Used for Which Purposes?
- Conduct main functions necessary for the functioning of the Site. For example, not requiring members who have signed in to re-enter their passwords while visiting different pages of the Site.
- Analyze the Site and enhance the performance of the Site. For example, integration of different servers through which the Site operates, detecting the number of Site’s visitors and making performance settings accordingly or making it easier for visitors to find what they are looking for.
- Enhancing Site’s efficiency and ensuring easy use of the Site. For example, posting to third party social media channels through the Site, remembering visitors’ username information and search history at future visits.
- Conducting personalization, targeting and advertisement activities. For example, showing advertisement relevant to visitors’ areas of interest pursuant to the pages and products viewed by visitors.
Cookies We Use in Our Website
You may find below different types of cookies we use in our Site. There are both first party cookies (placed by the Site you visit) and third-party cookies (placed by servers other than the Site you visit) used in our Site.
- Targeting Cookies:They are used to provide personalized content. They can be used for measuring a campaign as well as targeted advertising. This information is used to make our website and the ads displayed on it more relevant to your preferences. We may use these cookies to remember the sites you visit, in order to identify which channels are more efficient.
- Functionality Cookies:They improve the functionality of the site by keeping your preferences. These cookies store information about your previous preferences (language, location etc.) and allow us to provide a more personal user experience.
- Session (Transient) Cookies:They allow users to be remembered within a website so any page changes users make is recognized. Session cookies do not collect any data from the user’s devices and they re stored in temporary memory and are not retained after the browser is closed.
- Authentication Cookies:They store session ID information in the user’s browser after a successful login.
Information on how you can manage your preferences for cookies used on the site are as follows:
- Although the preferences in this subject vary according to the browser used, you can see the general explanation at https://www.aboutcookies.org/. Preferences regarding cookies may need to be made separately for each device that the visitor accesses the Site.
- Please click here to turn off cookies managed by Google Analytics.
- Please click here to manage the personalized advertising experience provided by Google.
- In terms of cookies used by many companies for advertising activities, preferences can be managed through Your Online Choices.
- The settings menu of the mobile device can be used to manage cookies on mobile devices.
- You have the opportunity to personalize your preferences for cookies by changing the settings of your browser.
What Are Your Rights as The Data Subject?
Pursuant to the Article 11 of the Law, data subjects are entitled to the following rights;
- Learn whether data relating to you are being processed;
- Request further information if personal data relating to you have been processed;
- Learn the purpose of the processing of personal data and whether data are being processed in compliance with such purpose;
- Learn the third-party recipients to whom the data are disclosed within the country or abroad,
- Request rectification of the processed personal data which is incomplete or inaccurate and request such process to be notified to third persons to whom personal data is transferred,
- Request deletion or destruction of data in the event that the data is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which the personal data was collected, despite being processed in line with the Law and other applicable laws and request such process to be notified to third persons to whom personal data is transferred,
- Object to negative consequences about you that are concluded as a result of analysis of the processed personal data by solely automatic means,
- Demand compensation for the damages you have suffered as a result of an unlawful processing operation.
You may communicate your requests regarding your rights by sending an email to us at email@example.com or in writing to:
Chrisma Svets & Smide AB, Terminalgatan 2 521 36 Falköping
Chrisma will evaluate and conclude your request at least within 30 (thirty) days as stated under the Law. The aforementioned process is principally free of charge however, Chrisma reserves the right to request for a fee based on the tariff determined by the Data Protection Authority.